There are many ways to enter a room, but here's a selection of my favourites:
10. HandsomelyThe most rewatched scene on any of my DVD's....I wonder why? (Aragorn - Lord of the Rings)
9. With a flying kickSurprise! (Jason Statham - The Transporter)
8. Behind Stan Lee's backWhile I most definitely do NOT approve of the smashing up of libraries (the horror!), it's no mean feat to do it under the nose of an oblivious librarian. (Spidey & The Lizard - The Amazing Spiderman)
7. While being attacked by a vampire puppetI can guarantee that this would get you some attention. (Spike & Puppet Angel - Angel)
6. Bursting through someone's chestThis one might hurt a bit (if you're not the alien) (Poor John Hurt - Alien)
5. With an axe and a smileAnd become a cinematic icon in the process. (Jack Torrance - The Shining)
4. Via a hook slideKind of helps if you have a hook for a hand. (Buster Bluth - Arrested Development)
3. Through a wallThis probably shouldn't be attempted at home unless you are a replicant. (Roy Batty - Bladerunner)
2. Through the ceilingAll these years later, I still want to know the end of the joke... (John Bender - The Breakfast Club)
1. Crawling out of the TVAlthough the downside is that everyone watching you do so will have died of fright by the time you emerge. (Sadako - Ringu)
Meanwhile, these guys can't even find the room...
For iPhone/iPad click here.