10. Rob vs Ian - High Fidelity
The scene that started this post, it shows exactly what I've been doing this week. The only difference being that the prick I want to beat up isn't called Ian.
9. Chev Chelios vs baddie - Crank: High Voltage
The Crank films are my guilty pleasures. Gleefully batshit, Crank: High Voltage hit surreal heights with this fantastic Godzilla inspired giant head fight.
8. Jay & Silent Bob vs Internet posters - Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
I would dearly love for Jay to visit those on my shitlist. Or for him to be my best friend. I think he's awesome even when he's beating up children.
For iPhone/iPad click here.
7. Ripley vs Alien Queen - Aliens
Apparently women are the weaker sex, but don't tell Ripley that. Besides, who needs muscles when you're a badass with a powerloader?
6. Columbus vs Apartment 406 - Zombieland
When the hot girl from the apartment next door wakes up with a serious case of the zombies, Columbus shows off some survival skills that are probably more like mine than any other on this list...
5. Indiana Jones vs show-off swordsman - Raiders of the Lost Ark
When you just don't have the time to get into a fight...
4. Ting vs fight club dude - Ong Bak
Having just watched this fellow annihilate some poor dude, it looks like it's shaping to be quite the scrap when Ting inadvertently enters the ring.
3. Oh Dae-su vs a small army - Oldboy
Facing a corridor full of tooled-up thugs, Oh Dae-su battles his way through armed with nothing but a hammer (ouch). This one looks like it hurts a lot.
2. River vs a bar - Serenity
That awkward moment when your secret government training is subliminally triggered by a commercial, and you kick the living shit out of an entire bar.
1. Good Ash vs Bad Ash - Army of Darkness: The Medieval Dead
My biggest battles are always with myself. Besides, Bruce is the King. Hail to the King, baby. Hail to the King.
Those are my favourites. What are yours?