1. The Lord of the Rings trilogy.With so many beards to choose from, it's hard to pick a favourite. There's even bearded ladies for those whose tastes skew that way (as there were so ruddy many of them, many of Theoden's army are lady-beards). My own personal favourites, naturally, are on Aragorn and Eomer. So pretty...
2. Game of Thrones.Much like the above, we're pretty spoilt for choice thanks to a lack of disposable razors in Westeros and beyond (as noted here on Pajiba). But this one's the best.
I'll come at you....wait, I don't think he means it that way. I'll be in my bunk...
3. Horrible Histories.One of the best shows on TV - ever - and containing a variety of historical beards, it's always especially nice when the beard's on Matthew Baynton.
4. Serpico.A great film, and a smoking hot beard, from before Pacino got all shouty.
5. The Big Lebowski.I'd love to hang out with this beard. It totally ties his face together.
6. Four Lions.Bomber beards. And Toploader.
7. The Royal Tenenbaums.Not only starring an excellent beard, but notable for a highly distressing beard-shaving scene. The Royal Tenenbaums gets bonus points for also starring a bearded Bill Murray.
8. Carnivale.Lila steps up for the ladies, with a particularly silky beard. This beard gets bonus points for being in the same series as Clancy Brown.
9. Alcide - How I Met Your Mother/True Blood.Showing off this beard's range, it not only features as Marshall's lawyer bro in HIMYM (now I really want to go to Frog Lake), but also insists on being frequently naked on True Blood.
10. Dark Star.Space(d) beards.
Bonus Beard.Erin's pube beard in Jackass, proving it is possible to look like Gary from Team America in real life.
So, which are YOUR favourite beards?